Our morning valet service is lead by parent volunteers. It has increased the safety for our
children and decreased parent wait time. Here are a few tips to keep everyone safe and keep the line moving smoothly :
· No cars may be left unattended. Drivers must remain in their car.
· Have your child load and unload from the right side only.
· If your child still uses a car seat or booster, place to car seat or booster on the right side.
· Please no texting or talking on the cell phone while driving through the valet line or parking lot.
· Place your car in park while waiting to avoid student injury.
· As you're entering and exiting the valet line, please drive slowly for student safety.
· If you need to walk in to the office or speak to the teacher, please park in a designated parking space.
· Please remember to drive carefully, slow down, be alert, and be ready to stop.
· Please be mindful that there could be children that sometimes cross the street suddenly.