Our mission is to challenge and empower all students by providing an innovative
elementary experience where students can think, learn and act like disciplinarians in the
three branches of science-earth, life and physical.
- To create a world-class environment that is stimulating, challenging, organized, success-oriented, caring, supportive and designed to meet individual needs in all academic subject areas.
- To help students develop higher-level thinking skills and positive attitudes toward change and growth.
- To maintain a collaborative partnership with parents.
- To solve problems in a positive, productive manner.
- To support, accept and respect the individuality of others.
- To be open to and share new ideas.
- To prepare students for the challenges of the 21st century.
- We believe in mutual respect- all individuals, opinions and contributions are valued.
- We believe in excellent and high expectations- All students, parents, employees and community partners contribute unique talents, strengths and skills to create an environment of excellence and hold ourselves to the highest standards.
- We believe in equity and access- All students have access to high-quality schools, innovative programs and necessary supports. Distribution of resources will be based on the needs of students, schools, and community.
- We believe in collaboration- All students, parents, employees and community partners communicate and work together for excellence and success.